Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things I learned on my trip

1. Always drive on your side of the road
2. Never get the supreme meal
3. Their 10 different ways to play 4 square
4. Things from Rawanda are hard to replace
5. I still have friends at Bethany
6. The office is funny, even at seventy miles an hour
7. Wallmart parking lots are deceiving
8. Always call the fairy
9. I'm only a sidekick , but so is Matt hehe
10. Never let a girl near your camera
11. Its not important to know where you are going just your destination
12. Traidwinds has the largest Whoopee Pies ever created


Well as you can see we had a blast in Atlantic Canada. I met new friends new Shows and New food, whats better then that. I hope it will be a return trip next year, but for now I will return to the hum drum life of a mild mannered department manager. Gosh!!

3 Comments:

Blogger matthew said...

haha, very good summary aaron. i had a lot of fun. i will keep in mind the idea of doing it next summer

1:11 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

you had quite the adventure! :-) i'm glad you had a good time and it was good meeting you!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It was a good trip then? Good, maybe you two should do it again.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home